Product management is essential for bringing in innovative ideas for accelerating the growth of business. It is a crucial organizational role that involves managing a product and its lifecycle right from the idea conception to the final launch and marketing. Product management roles are quickly gaining popularity, especially in the entrepreneurial individuals. Every organization that builds products and technologies for external or internal customers, needs product management experts to strategize and plan the product life cycle and draw maximum benefits for the business by marketing it to the target market.
The Product management training course helps candidates learn the strategies and core skills that form the basis of product management. This certification course will help you acquire in-depth knowledge of all the important aspects of product management like idea creation, product strategy, roadmap, planning and marketing.
What’s included in this Product Management Certification Course?
- Completion Certificate
- Highly Qualified, Certified, and Accredited Trainers from all over the world
- Comprehensive course material for professional learning
- Hands-on experience
- Industry Driven case studies
- Mock Tests for practice
Why consider Product Management certification?
A Product Management certification course will enhance your skills and knowledge in the product strategy to execution journey.We offer to help candidates gain expertise in strategic planning, roadmap, product marketing, product management framework and placement at the most competitive pricing in the market.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who wish to expand their career in product management or candidates who want to enhance their existing knowledge and skills or entrepreneurial individuals can attend this course to boost their career as a product manager.
This course offers great benefits for-
- Business managers and leaders
- Professionals who are directly responsible for product or portfolio strategy
- Professionals who play a more indirect role in product management like in sales, marketing, operations, finance, or R&D.
- Product specialists at organizations focused on using technology as a competitive gamechanger.
- Professionals wanting to take on a more formal product management role.
- Entrepreneurs who are planning to launch their products in the market.
What Product Management Certification Offers?
- Innovative Product management ideas
- Ability to manage the entire product lifecycle.
- Professional Upskilling
- Career growth and better monetary benefits.
- Recognition in the industry
- Creative product solutions
- Enhanced creativity and innovation at the workplace.
- Improved business growth
- Increased business value and credibility in the market.
- Expert Product managers
Why Choose ThoughtAgile?
- Flexible learning methods and styles to suit the needs of the learner
- Most competent pricing in the industry
- High quality learning resources
- Experienced and highly skilled trainers