APM Project Management Qualification (Association for Project Management-PMQ) formerly known as APMP is designed to instill strong understanding of project management methodologies and principles in professionals who wish to take their career further in the field of Project management.
This 5-day course establishes a detailed understanding of project management behaviours, tools and skills in different industries and upgrades the knowledge of professionals to help them achieve APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ).PMQ, nationally and internationally recognised as a high-level Project Management qualification and a prime indicator of a professional’s competency in Project Management. Individuals with APM PMQ certification have better job prospects and chances to earn recognition and higher pay scale in the industry.
This course, accredited by the APM (Association for Project Managers) is widely used for training Project Managers around the World
What’s included in this APM Project Management Qualification Certification Course?
- APM PMQ examination
- Pre-course material
- Experienced Instructors
- Hands-on training
- Certificate accredited by APM
- Interaction with co-participants from diverse backgrounds
- Study guide prepared by subject matter experts
- Industry driven case studies
Why consider APM Project Management Qualification certification?
Completing the APM PMQ certification will help professionals to-
- Demonstrate their knowledge about all the elements of Project Management.
- Express their commitment and skills in the project management.
- Gain international recognition that aligns with the IPMA Level-D.
- Get better opportunities in project management throughout the industry.
- Fulfill the prerequisites for other project methodologies like PRINCE2.
Who Should Attend?
All the professionals from the Project management field are welcome to attend this training course. Candidates who are keen to demonstrate their skills and knowledge about the interaction of different elements in a project can attend this course to gain the desired competence.
Professionals who are in a nascent stage of their career can add additional skills to their resume with this course.
More experienced project managers who wish to add a formal qualification to their project management career in order to upgrade their skill set. This course is also suitable for students from related fields like engineering and management, who have the desire to gain recognition from an internationally accredited organization.
Why Choose ThoughtAgile?
- APMG International Accredited Training Organization
- Flexible learning methods and styles to suit the needs of the learner
- Most competent pricing in the industry
- High quality learning resources
- Experienced and highly skilled trainers